Sunday, December 9, 2007

Another Birthday!

Well, another year has come and gone and now I'm 31!! Turning 30 wasn't so bad, but turning 31 is a whole different story....now the reality that the 20's are long gone has hit! But, the 3rd decade isn't looking half bad when you've got the cutest little guy in the world in your life everyday, not to mention his cute dad! Here are some pics from the rager we had the other night with some friends...and, of course, their kids. What party is complete without a gang full of rugrats to throw in some excitement!



Here's Judah's biggest groupie, Rachel. Look how she is just looking at him in awe!














Here are our friends Jesi and Jordan and their little guy, Micah, who said he was "checking his myspace" on Judah's ABC's laptop





And, of course, a great pic of JD trying not to spew food out of his mouth while laughing at one of my hilarious jokes, undoubtedly...ha ha.













And, a very unflattering picture of the birthday girl herself and her hot date.








Thought I'd post some pics of JD and Deanna and Rachel...they just came home from their new home in South Carolina to come to my birthday party! Yeah, right, I wish! But, thankfully they happened to be home to attend our little soiree! How much more photogenic can those two girls get! JD could use some pointers! ;)

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Happy belated Birthday Kim! Looks like you had a great time with some good friends. All those babies are adorable. Wish I could have added my 3 to the mix!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jarrad. I doubt you will remember me, but I met you at your wifes house once when you two came back to visit. I know Kim because she was in a class I took at NGC , the professor was a real jackass and she was one of the few who stood up to him. You have a beautiful family. Congratulations.