I beg to differ with Kim's last post. I've got plenty of exciting things to talk about. For one, I'm really really ridiculously good looking. I've got enormous muscles that grow exponentially daily. I've got a worthless, good for nothing, snaggle toothed, floor piss'n, moon howling dog. I've got me my $500 dollar dream car: an 87 Suzuki Samurai with a massive 1.3 liter engine. My dad and I just put up a six foot fence on the side yard that could cage a rhino. The list goes on and on. Soo much excitement. Right now I'm pounding some coffee at work so that I can have enough energy to walk down the hallway and brew some more.
Living the high life!
Friday, July 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kim- please contact me:)
Kelley Padrick
Creative Director
V I S U A R T
Advanced Media Solutions
3050 Pullman Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone:714.673.6262
Mobile: 619.990.1995
http://www.visuart.com/
Post a Comment