Wednesday, July 4, 2007

WHASSSSHAPPENIN'!!

Hey all! Never thought Jared would have it in him to start a blog, and I'm certainly not organized enough to think of it, but hey, here we are!!

I'm not sure this will be a very exciting blog as it will mostly be about Judah and our "incredibly exciting lives" but hope you enjoy and aren't too bored!

News flash with us is that as of August 2nd, I get to be a full-time stay at home mom and I'm VERY excited, and a little nervous! My mom has been watching Judah for us three days a week while I still worked, so I could still be "Working Kim" and mom. Now I'll be home full-time with the little guy and it will take some getting used to and lots of structure. And for those of you who know me well, you know structure is not something that comes naturally to me. ;) But, I'm so excited to be home with Judah and be there for all of his firsts! He's almost 16 months now and man, it goes by fast!! Lately he's been talking up a storm. He probably has about 10-15 words he says now, among them are: wa wa (water), puppy, pappy (grampa), no, nigh nigh (night night), eyes, gucky (yucky), cacky (cracker), and, our favorite - "razzle dazzle". Not sure what he's referring to when he says it, but he really does say it - repeatedly and constantly. Gramma Pauline didn't believe us when we told her, but then she heard him say it and was amazed! Hopefully we'll get it on video.

Prepare yourselves, as you can see, we will mostly only be talking about Judah.....

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Judah is such a gorgeous fella. But how could he not be with a mama like you! Can't wait to see more of him!