At four months, you can already see the bellybutton ("turkey is almost done") sticking out! Just wait til I'm 9 months!! ;)
Here is a cute pic of me and Aunt Kris. This was just a few days before she gave birth to their first son! We thought that the cousins should meet even in utero! Why not! ;) Doesn't Kris look beautiful for being 39 weeks! ;)
And introducing our newest cousin - Kai Taejin Cheh Beck! We can't wait til he's big enough to play! But, right now he's really good at looking cute, just like his mama! There will be five grandkids at the Beck house this Christmas - God willing! ;) Mommo Pauline better get ready!

So, here are some pics to update you on how our summer is going! Here is Judah and Pap Pap Smith hanging out in the sandbox! Gotta love a grandpa that will do something like this! ;)
Here's Judah enjoying himself immensely at his cousin Noah's house!
Noah and Judah all buckled up to go for a ride in Uncle Scott's bike trailer! They went for a ride to the park and then out for some candy! Uncle Scott told us that they shared one bag of candy and were divvying it up - "one for you, one for me" - which is pretty impressive for two year olds. They are so cute together! They are always sharing with each other (for the most part) and seem to know that there is something a little more special about each other than just the average play buddy! Very sweet! Let's just hope it stays that way! ;)
Doesn't it look like they're conspiring together?!
This is just a random picture of this weird, hippy bus that you can always find in the same spot in Santa Barbara. Some guy decorated his van all up with all kinds of gadgets and kitschy stuff. Pretty impressive!
Noah and Baby Claire!
Jared got two weeks off for the summer vacation and we got to hang out in Santa Barbara for about a week while we were waiting for Kris and Danny to have the baby. While we were there, we got to hang out at Red Rock with Mommo and Pap Pap Beck and Aunt Sarah too! Red Rock is this beautiful place up in the mountains behind Santa Barbara where there is usually some water flowing any time during the year. This is the perfect time to go...hot, but still lots of water.
Daddy and Sarah jumped off a big cliff into the water a couple of times and Judah thought that was the COOLEST thing ever. Daddy also caught a really cool California King Snake for Judah to touch! Judah was hesitant at first, but then he touched it and was bummed when daddy put it back in the water! I love how Judah is standing here - so much like his dad!
Judah went surfing for the first time ever! He was pretty stoked at first, until he got a wave in the face. But, he kept trying and now he keeps talking about wanting to go surfing with daddy! Pretty exciting!! I'm hoping he won't inherit mom's innate fear of water!
Daddy's new obsession! A 14' Hobie sailboat. Now he just has to learn how to sail! ;) He's sticking to lakes right now and then moving up to the open water later! Mommy is quite terrified! ;)
Daddy and Judah at Oceanside Harbor checking out the sea life.
Walking on the jetty.
And here's me with some of my good friends from church at the Women's Retreat held up at Murrieta Hot Springs! Kelly, Jennifer, Lindsey, me and Andrea. Kelly, Andrea and I are all pregnant! The nursery workers are going to be loving us at church come Christmas time! ;)
So, that's pretty much all the news from San Diego! We're having a great summer so far! Now that I'm feeling more human since the morning sickness and exhaustion seems to be finally gone (knock on wood) I'm actually able to do more than make sure Judah is fed and get through the day! I'm looking forward to getting out a little bit more and enjoying the amazing weather! We've got Jared's best friend from highschool - Jenny Anderson and her fiance Danny's wedding to look forward to in July up in SB. And, I"m sure there will be lots of road trips and fun things along the way! I promise to try to update the blog more now that I'm feeling better! Would love to hear from you guys, so feel free to comment or email soon!
Love to all!!
5 comments:
Congratulations Kim and Jared! You're family looks great. I love those California landscapes in the pics!
Hey Kimo ... you look adorable ... I love preg pics ! Glad to see all is well ... I haven't seen your blog in a long time ... so, I had to catch up ... love the pics from Hawaii !! Makes me miss it. Take care
Kim, that's wonderful news. I'm glad for you and Jared. Nice photos, too.
Kim, you look gorgeous as always! Post more pictures! Judah is one heck of a gorgeous kid. Those blue eyes. One of these days, I'm coming out to California!!
Hey Kim! How about a new pic? It's been a month and I'm curious how big the belly is!
Post a Comment