Monday, April 6, 2009
Lilah at 4 Months
I know...I know. I have been such a slacker with posting pics of the newest addition, so here you go (Amber!). ;) Trust me, blogging ain't so easy with two kids. "They" never tell you how hard it is to have TWO kids, because "they" want more grandkids! Ha ha!! Lilah is doing great! And Judah loves being a big brother. He's very protective of her, when he's not trying to squeeze her to death. Very cute! Definitely loving the fact that we're getting past the newborn stage and now on to the cute stage - she just started laughing this past week and she's trying to sit up by herself, roll over, grab things - the whole bit! We are very blessed! God is so good! Will try to be more diligent about posting!! Love to you all!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this little girl. She is perfect. Seriously. Like a babydoll. So sweet, Kim!
Post a Comment