So, Lilah evidently is planning on keeping us on our toes! ;) She came about two weeks early from her due date of Dec. 7th and one week early from her scheduled "arrival" of December 2nd. I went into labor on Saturday the 22nd, although I really didn't think it was labor and put off going into the hospital until 5 pm on Sunday thinking I would only be in there for observation and then we'd be sent home. Little did I know I was 5-6 cm dilated already! CRAZY! So, they performed the surgery and here she is! She was born at 7:46 pm on November 23rd and weighed in at 7 lbs even and 19 3/4 inches long.
She was born breech so that is why her legs are straight out instead of in the fetal position. So cute!

A very proud daddy!

A very sedated mommy!

And a very happy brother who was elated that his little sister presented him with a gift upon her arrival - Salty the Train (from Thomas the Train collection for those toddler amateurs out there - ha ha!)

And here she is in all her wide-eyed splendor! ;)

We will post more pics later! Love to you all!
Kim, Jared, Judah and Lilah Faith
3 comments:
Congratulations!
YEAH !! A baby girl !! Congrats ... man, I wish my babes would come early ... Dylan was 2 days late and Zoie on time ... Good luck and Congratulations !!
She is so lovely, Kim! Just like you...
Post a Comment